Led By: Rhea Levy-Fry
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 1-800-got-help
The Missions activities include the following subcommittees:
- Helping Hands: provides meals for our church families.
- Creative Hands: sews, knits or crochets lap robes, wheelchair and walker bags, eyeglass cases, prayer shaws, etc.
- Visiting Committee: visits shut-ins.
- Card Committee: sends cards/letters to our members.
- Daily Bread Community Food Pantry: food items are collected and delivered to Daily Bread Community Food Pantry.
- Redner’s Receipts: saved for Bethany Children’s Home.
- Trinity Soup Kitchen: prepares and serves meals at Trinity UCC in Pottstown, 6-9 times a year.
- Chosen 300: collects toiletries and coats for the homeless.
- Heifer International Project: holds a yearly luncheon to raise funds to support underprivileged people worldwide in the fight to end hunger.
- Backpacks: Church families donated money to purchase backpacks which were filled with school supplies and donated to Daily Bread Community Food Pantry clients.
- MLK Day: bake and distribute cookies for clients of the Daily Bread Community Food Pantry. Creative projects were also available for other ages.
- Laurel House: collect toiletries and personal care items – Lily Douglass
- Gifts from the Garden: New project, providing produce for the Daily Bread Community Food Pantry
- Veterans (VA) Hospital Collections: to be held in May of every year.
- Pulled Pork Fundraiser: Pulled pork dinners sold at Schwenksville Fire House in September to raise money for the Daily Bread
- Halloween Costumes: new and gently used costumes were collected and provided to the Daily Bread
- Christmas Gift Donations: collections of toys, gifts for the Daily Bread Community Food Pantry.